Make a purchase with the tap of your wrist using the Pay feature on your Fitbit® or Garmin® fitness tracker! Add your TruStone Financial Visa® card to your fitness tracker wallet and enjoy quicker checkouts at almost any store that accepts contactless payments.
How to set up Fitbit Pay™ :
- With your device nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon, then tap your device image.
- Tap the Wallet tile.
- Add your TruStone Financial Visa card. If you’re setting up Fitbit Pay for the first time, you may be prompted to set a 4-digit PIN code for your device. (You will also need passcode protection set up on your phone to be able to use Fitbit Pay.)
- After you add a card, follow the on-screen instructions to turn on notifications for your phone (if you haven’t already) to complete the setup.
How to set up Garmin Pay™:
- With your device nearby, open the GarminConnect™ App.
- Tap “More” and then “Garmin Devices.”
- Choose your device, tap “Garmin Pay” and then “Create Your Wallet.”
- Create a 4-digit PIN for your wallet.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay use systems that ensure your card information is never revealed to merchants or to Fitbit or Garmin, so you can make purchases quickly and securely.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 800.862.1998.