With TruStone Financial Mobile Deposit, depositing a check is as easy as snapping a picture with your smartphone. When you don’t have time to stop into a branch or hit the ATM, you can make your deposit from the comfort of your home or on-the-go with Mobile Deposit.
To be eligible for TruStone Financial Mobile Deposit, members must have an active account that has been open for more than 90 days, be at least 18 years of age and enroll in Online Banking and eStatements.
Enrolling in Mobile Deposit is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Download the TruStone Financial Mobile Banking App
- Click ‘Check Deposit’ from the menu at the top left
- Complete and submit the ‘Mobile Deposit Enrollment Form’
Please allow up to 5 business days for the enrollment form to be processed.
Checks received Monday-Friday before 3PM Central will be processed the same day. Checks deposited after that time will be processed the next business day. Funds from checks deposited through Mobile Deposit are held for two business days after they post to your account.
Here’s how Mobile Deposit works:
- Log in to the mobile banking app and click on Mobile Deposit
- Select the appropriate account type and enter the check amount
- Properly endorse your check by writing “For Deposit Only” and sign your name
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Verify transaction details and confirm your deposit
*We recommend keeping your deposited check for 60 days from the deposit date.
Download the TruStone Financial Mobile Banking App today!
Not yet enrolled in TruStone Financial Online Banking? Get started!
Checks that are NOT eligible for Mobile Deposit are: second party, self-addressed checks, checks written out to cash, international checks, savings bonds, convenience checks and remotely created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created).