With TruStone Financial Mobile Deposit, depositing a check is as easy as snapping a picture with your smartphone. When you don’t have time to stop into a branch or hit the ATM, you can make your deposit from the comfort of your home or on-the-go with Mobile Deposit.
To be eligible for TruStone Financial Mobile Deposit, members must have an active account that has been open for more than 30 days, be at least 18 years of age and enroll in Online Banking and eStatements.
Enrolling in Mobile Deposit is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Download the TruStone Financial Mobile Banking App
- Click on “Deposit check” from the menu
- Click on “Enroll an Account” and check the box next to any account you wish to enroll
- Click on “Enroll” at the bottom
Please allow up to 5 business days for the enrollment application to be processed. Mobile Deposit disclosures are available here.
Checks received Monday-Friday before 3PM Central will be processed the same day. Checks deposited after that time will be processed the next business day. Funds from checks deposited through Mobile Deposit are held for two business days after they post to your account.
Here’s how Mobile Deposit works:
- Log into the mobile banking app and click on “Deposit Check”
- Click on “Make a deposit” and enter the amount of the check
- Select the appropriate account
- Properly endorse your check by writing “For Mobile Deposit Only” and sign your name
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Verify the transaction details and confirm your deposit
*We recommend keeping your deposited check for 60 days from the deposit date.
Download the TruStone Financial Mobile Banking App today!
Not yet enrolled in TruStone Financial Online Banking? Get started!
Checks that are NOT eligible for Mobile Deposit are: second party, self-addressed checks, checks written out to cash, international checks, savings bonds, convenience checks and remotely created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created).