With Mobile Deposit, depositing a check is as easy as snapping a picture with your smartphone. When you don’t have time to stop into a branch or hit the ATM, you can make your deposit from the comfort of your home or on-the-go with Mobile Deposit.
To be eligible for Mobile Deposit, members must have an active account older than 90 days, be at least 18 years of age and be enrolled in Online Banking and eStatements.
Enrolling in Mobile Deposit is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click the ‘Enroll in Mobile Deposit’ image on the right of the screen
- Fill out the ‘Mobile Deposit Enrollment Form’
The cut-off time is 3PM central time Monday – Friday. Checks deposited after that time will be processed the next business day. Funds from checks deposited through Mobile Deposit are held for two business days after they post to your account.
Here’s how Mobile Deposit works:
- Log in to the mobile banking app and click on Mobile Deposit
- Select the appropriate account type and enter the check amount
- Properly endorse your check by writing “For Deposit Only” and signing your name
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Verify transaction details and confirm your deposit
*We recommend keeping your deposited check for 60 days from the deposit date.
Log in to Online Banking to get started today.
Checks that are NOT eligible for Mobile Deposit are: second party, self-addressed checks, checks written out to cash, international checks, savings bonds, convenience checks and remotely created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created).