TruStone Financial has a history of supporting education in the classroom and beyond. To honor that history and pay tribute to our outstanding credit union members, we awarded scholarships totaling $11,000 as they head to college in fall 2015.
TruStone Financial would like to extend warm congratulations to the scholarship winners for this year.
- Leah Andrews – Apple Valley High School
- Zachary Croonquist – Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Hayley Loehlein – White Bear Lake Area High School
- Zachary Raetzman – Tremper High School
- Jacqueline Theisen – Benilde-St. Margaret’s School
- Robert Turner – Bemidji High School
- Olga Voronchak – DeLaSalle High School
- Aleaha Zabel – Hastings High School