We’ve recently made enhancements to the TruStone Financial mobile app!
- Members will be able to access and login to their CU Rewards account directly from our mobile app
- Located in Account Details -> CURewards
- Members will be able to add a memo to any internal transfer that they make
- Located on the transfer page, click “more options”
- Members will have the ability to edit and delete existing payees within the mobile app
- Located in “Payments,” select the payee and tap the edit button in the upper right corner
Members can now easily contact TruStone Financial with our new secure messaging service.
To start a conversation:
- Tap the “menu” icon to open the navigation menu
- Tap “Support”
- Tap “Conversation”
- Ask us anything, from questions about your account to our business hours
We typically reply within 2-4 hours during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 am-6 pm CT).
We have updated our eStatements to be more responsive and easier to view on mobile devices and tablets. The changes apply to members’ last 18 statements as well as all statements going forward.
If you have any questions about these changes to the mobile app, please call our contact center at 800.862.1998.