Watch your money grow with help from TruStone Financial.
Whether you’re saving for your first house or your retirement, TruStone Financial can support you through all stages of life.
Open the deposit product that meets your financial needs.
- Savings (Share) Accounts are the perfect first step to saving with a deposit of $5.
- Money Markets are a great option for serious savers who want larger dividends and convenient access to their funds. This account requires a $2,500 minimum deposit.
- Certificates allow you to earn more. Choose the term and deposit that works for you, then watch your dividends grow.
- Individual Retirement Accounts can be set up as either a Traditional or Roth IRA for those looking to save for retirement their way. Each option comes with a different set of tax advantages.*
- Health Savings Accounts allow you to save now for medical expenses your insurance may not cover.
- TruRate Checking is your everyday checking account that rewards you for saving. Earn up to 2.02% APY on balances up to $20,000.**
Click here to view the current deposit rates.
Apply online for the accounts that fit your needs and start saving today!
Stop by your nearest branch or give us a call at 800.862.1998 for more information!
*Consult a tax advisor **TruRate Checking receives 2.02% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on balances up to $20,000 and 0.10% APY on balances over $20,000 by adhering to the following conditions: Account holders must maintain active Visa credit and debit cards (a combination of a minimum of 12 transactions posted by the last business day of the month for debit cards; second to last business day for Visa credit card transactions), enroll in and maintain Online Banking and eStatements and maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000. If any of the requirements are not met in a given month, the APY drops to 0.10% on all balances. Accounts closed before the end of the calendar month will earn 0.10% APY on all balances for that month. A $20 monthly fee will be assessed if the balance falls below required $2,000 minimum on any given day. Limit one account per household. Primary account holder must be 18 years of age or older. TruRate Checking is not available for trust or business accounts. Federally insured by NCUA.