Enrolling in Mobile Deposit is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Download the TruStone Financial Mobile Banking App
- Click on “Deposit check” from the menu
- Click on “Enroll an Account” and check the box next to any account you wish to enroll
- Click on “Enroll” at the bottom
Please allow up to 5 business days for the enrollment application to be processed. Mobile Deposit disclosures are available here.
Once you’re enrolled in Mobile Deposit, you can use the service in both the Apple® and AndroidTM TruStone Financial Mobile Banking Apps.
Here’s how Mobile Deposit works:
- Log into the mobile banking app and click on “Deposit Check”
- Click on “Make a deposit” and enter the amount of the check
- Select the appropriate account
- Properly endorse your check by writing “For Mobile Deposit Only” and sign your name
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Verify the transaction details and confirm your deposit
*We recommend keeping your deposited check for 60 days from the deposit date.
Download the TruStone Financial Mobile Banking App today!
App for Android App for IOS
Not yet enrolled in TruStone Financial Digital Banking? Get started!
Checks that are NOT eligible for Mobile Deposit include, but are not limited to: second party, self-addressed checks, checks written out to cash, international checks, savings bonds, convenience checks and remotely created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created).
Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and secondary memberships linked through Digital Banking are not eligible for Mobile Deposit.
TruStone reserves the right to deny anyone access to Mobile Deposit or any other Digital Service at any time.
Items transmitted using Mobile Deposit are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC.
TruStone considers the date of deposit to be the calendar date your item is approved and posted to your account. Funds deposited using Mobile Deposit will generally be made available within five business days from the day of deposit.