IDProtect helps to better protect you and your joint account owners, for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world, even if the event has nothing to do with your account at TruStone Financial Credit Union.
IDProtect helps you better protect yourself against identity theft, including:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 – Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud. (Registration not required. Coverage is available to you in the event you suffer an identity theft incident.)
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored. (Registration not required. Resolution services are available to you in the event you suffer an identity theft incident.)
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration required.)
- Identity Monitoring – Monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, the identifying information that accompanies consumers’ credit reports, such as name, name variations, address, former addresses, telephone number (even unlisted numbers if known), date of birth (usually limited to month and/or year of birth) and Social Security number, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. Based on the results of the monthly scan, your potential risk is evaluated, and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified. (You must complete registration and authentication in order to activate this benefit.)
- Credit File Monitoring3 – IDProtect will monitor your Experian credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (You must complete registration to have full access to this benefit. See below for complete details regarding activation.)
- Credit Report and Score – Access to single bureau credit report and single bureau credit score. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (You must complete registration to access this benefit. See below for complete details regarding activation.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration required.)
Primary Account Holder: To verify your credit file monitoring is activated 4 and to complete registration, visit ClubChecking.com/ID and follow the simple step-by-step instructions. You’ll need an access code when completing registration and last four digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Zip Code. If you don’t know your access code, please contact us.
Joint Account Holder: Visit Club Checking.com using the Access Code provided by TruStone Financial Credit Union to complete registration.
Once you are registered, accessing your benefits will be easy. Visit online or by using the Club Checking mobile app!
Contact the IDProtect® Benefits Service Center at 866.210.0361, Mon – Fri, 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT for assistance with registration and activation.