Checking accounts aren’t “one size fits all.”
At TruStone Financial, we have a variety of checking accounts to suit your needs – and they all have great perks. Enhance your checking account with:
- A Visa Debit Card for all your purchase needs and ATM withdrawals.
- Direct deposit so your paycheck can land in your account on your payday without a trip to the credit union.
- Online and Mobile Banking so you can manage your money from any device no matter where you are.
- Free Bill Pay to pay your bills anytime.
- eStatements to electronically track your money.
- Overdraft protection options in case you overdraw your account or have an emergency.
- Online check ordering and re-ordering from any vendor to make your life simpler.
- Free Financial Switch Kit with instructions and reminders for switching over common utilities, direct deposits, and automatic payments.
We offer three different checking accounts to ensure you find the best fit. Our skilled and experienced bankers will be happy to help you select the right one. Here’s a quick glance at your options:
|Those looking for a basic account without the worry of maintaining balances or paying monthly service fees||Great option for those who maintain a healthy monthly balance and enjoy higher dividends and perks.||Those who are comfortable maintaining a consistent larger minimum balance with the highest dividend available|
|Minimum to open: $25||Minimum to open: $300||Minimum to open: $2,000|
|Monthly fee: None||Monthly fee: $5, which is waived if you maintain a $300 minimum balance||Monthly fee: $20, which is waived if you maintain a $2,000 balance|
|Dividend rate: .00%||Dividend rate: .20%||Dividend rate:2.00%|
|APY*: .00%||APY*: .20%||APY*:2.02% (balances up to $20,000) and 0.48%-2.02% APY (balances over $20,000.01)|
|Overdraft Privilege fee:1 $30/ea||Overdraft Privilege fee:1 $30/ea||Overdraft Privilege fee:1 $30/ea|
|ATM withdrawals: The first five ATM withdrawals made at non-TruStone-owned ATMs in each month are free.||ATM withdrawals: The first five ATM withdrawals made at non-TruStone-owned ATMs each month are free||ATM withdrawals The first five ATM withdrawals made at non-TruStone-owned ATMs each month are free.|