You can’t plan to be sick, but you can plan ahead for costs that your insurance company might not cover. From co-pays to out-of-pocket expenses, medical costs can add up, and by putting money into a Health Savings Account, medical expenses won’t be a burden.
Check out the benefits of this account:
- You can offset the costs associated with a high deductible health plan.
- It’s a tax-deferred account.
- Distributions are tax-free for qualified medical expenses.*
- It’s your money, so there is no “use it or lose it” policy.
- Balances roll over from year to year.
*For specific information, seek advice from your tax or legal professional.