You can’t plan to be sick, but you can plan ahead for costs that your insurance company might not cover. From co-pays to out-of-pocket expenses, medical costs can add up, and by putting money into a Health Savings Account, medical expenses won’t be a burden.
Check out the benefits of this account:
- Use for current medical expense or save for future needs
- Distributions are tax-free for qualified medical expenses*
- Balances carries over from year to year
- No maintenance fee, regardless of change in coverage or employment
- Free HSA Visa® debit card
To learn more about the Health Savings Accounts TruStone Financial offers members, visit your branch or call 800-862-1998.
Minimum Deposit to Open
Daily Minimum Balance to Obtain APY
|$0||$0 - $499.99||.10%||.10%|
| ||$500 - $2,499.99||.20%||.20%|
| ||$2,500 - $4,999.99||.20%||.20%|
| ||$5,000 and up||.30%||.30%|
*For specific information, seek advice from your tax or legal professional. Must have High Deductible Health Plan.